Weâ€™re committed to your health, safety and well-being
COVID-19 has changed the way we all live and work. Weâ€™ve made important and permanent adjustments to our work culture to ensure the health, safety and well-being of our employees.
- Work from anywhere: A majority of our roles are now virtual, allowing employees to work in an environment thatâ€™s comfortable for them. Office locations are available for those who want to collaborate in-person.
- Flexible work schedules: We know life happens, and sometimes you need to take care of yourself and your family. Many of our teams offer flexible work schedules so that you can have better balance.
- Focus Fridays: Sometimes, you need uninterrupted time to focus and get work done. Weâ€™re dedicated to keeping Fridays meeting-free so everyone can end the week feeling accomplished.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits
Our benefits package includes:
- 401(k) with employer contribution
- Medical Insurance – High deductible and PPO plans available
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental/Voluntary Life Insurance
- Spousal/Child Life Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disabilityâ€¯â¶Ä¯â¶Ä¯â¶Ä¯â¶Ä¯â¶Ä¯â¶Ä¯
- Health Savings & Flexible Savings Accounts
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Ancillary Benefits (Critical Illness, Accident & Hospital Indemnity)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Paid Continuing Education
**We also offer coverage for domestic partners and domestic partnerâ€™s children**
We provide a second chance
Weâ€™re committed to supporting incarcerated individuals and enabling them to acquire employment opportunities upon release. Our principles of second chance hiring include:
- Ban the box: The angst when faced with the criminal history question on an employment application is real. Consideration of criminal history is excluded from the candidacy process. Background checks are not conducted until after a conditional job offer. Based upon results, careful consideration is given specific to the job requirements and customer contractual restrictions that could result in rescinding an offer of employment.
- Hiring decisions: The decision on who to hire should focus on an individualâ€™s ability to perform the job. All individuals deserve consideration for employment, regardless of current or former incarceration status or criminal background.
- Investment and innovation: All individuals are worthy of investment and innovation, including the opportunity to attain education credentials, acquire skills needed for long-term employment and build relevant work experience.
- Fair wages: Equal employment deserves equal pay. Âé¶¹´«Ã½AV pays a fair wage for work performed and will not decrease or distinguish wages due to incarceration status.
- Personal funding: Individuals working while incarcerated should be provided a meaningful opportunity to fund personal accounts, cover state restitution fees and save for their futures.
Weâ€™re committed to equality
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are foundational to our culture at Âé¶¹´«Ã½AV. Youâ€™ll see it in our mission, vision and values and youâ€™ll feel it when you interact with us.
to learn more about our DEI efforts and view our latest DEI Report.
Our employee resource groups help foster an inclusive culture, create a platform for awareness and help our business grow through collaboration and innovation.
Our corporate citizen efforts drive responsible, sustainable business practices that support the communities in which we live and work.
Our supplier diversity program seeks to promote a more inclusive procurement process and expand opportunities for minority-owned businesses.
Âé¶¹´«Ã½AV. committed to equal employment opportunity. The employment policy of Âé¶¹´«Ã½AV is to provide equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age or veteran/disability status and to ensure affirmative action is taken to ensure the fulfillment of this policy. This obligation includes: recruiting, hiring, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination and training, treatment during employment, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and benefits, selection for training and social and recreational activities or programs.
This policy is consistent with the requirements and objectives set forth by Executive Order 11246, and related Federal regulations. The objective at Âé¶¹´«Ã½AV. is to obtain individuals who are qualified or trainable for positions by virtue of job related standards of education, training, experience and other related and valid qualifications.